The 1st University Hospital Sharjah Paediatric/Neonatal International Conference
Accredited by EACCME - European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
(upto 15 European CME credits)
HAAD - Health Authority - Abu Dhabi (upto 17 CME hours)
The First UHS (University Hospital Sharjah) Paediatric and Neonatology International Conference will be one of the year's most remarkable events for Physicians,
Researchers, Nurses and Healthcare workers in the field of Paediatrics and its sub-specialties.
It will involve international and local speakers, who will present to the region their wealth of evidence-based and patient-focused
knowledge on Paediatric and neonatal sciences.
Through various lectures and workshops, delegates will discover current and future trends in managing children and adolescents.
They will also review innovative strategies and evidence-based practices essential for managing the challenges facing Paediatricians and the patients they serve.
We expect to host more than 400 healthcare professionals, including: paediatricians,
Neonatologyneonatologists and nurses across the UAE and neighbouring countries.
- - Professor Hossam Hamdi, Vice Chancellor of Colleges of Medicine and Health Sciences
- - Mr Nigel Weale, Chief Executive Officer, UHS
- - Professor Hakam Yaseen, Medical Director, UHS
- Organizing and Scientific Committee:
- - Professor HakamYaseen : Chairman of the Committee
- Members of the committee:
- - Dr Muhammed Anwar, UHS
- - Dr Hanan Sharif, UHS
- - Dr Naguib Abdel Reheim, UHS
- - Dr Mohamed Sabry El boraee, UHS
- - Dr Manzoor Ahmed , UHS
- - Dr Hatem Ramzy El Wekil , UHS
- - Dr Mohammad Shaf Khot , UHS
- - Business Manager: Mrs Afaf El Habal
- - Coordinator: Mrs Sonia Ishak
- - Booklet Editor: Mrs Hanaa Rauhi Ayesh
- - Education: Ms Aysheh Abed Jebreel
- - Information Technology Manager: Engineer Harun Z . Jaradet
- - Website Development: Mrs Koulayma Hassan
- - Admintrative Secretary: Mr Ehab Mahmoud Azzam
- - Communiction with the Delegates: Ms Dollimar Yagore