Job detail page
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Years of Experience:||5|
We are seeking a motivated Charge Nurse with excellent leadership and communication skills. As a successful candidate, you will provide assistance and care for patients, supervise nursing staff, offer guidance and support, maintain a clean and safe working environment, and ensure that all operational tasks are completed efficiently and on time.
To excel in this role, you will need to be a licensed nursing professional with at least three years of experience in a healthcare environment. You should enjoy working with people, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Further certification may be required.
- Prior experience in a healthcare facility required.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Compassionate with sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and medical software systems.
- Ability to handle stress and work shifts.