Job detail page
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Years of Experience:||3|
We are looking for a dedicated Sonographer to assist our Doctors with diagnosing and monitoring various conditions, such as pregnancy, and diseases, such as cancer. The Sonographer works directly with patients and uses sonographic equipment to record images of the motion, shape, and composition of blood, organs, tissues, and bodily masses as well as looking at unborn fetuses in prenatal care.
To be successful as a Sonographer, you should have excellent patient service and communication skills, as well as good eyesight and attention to detail. You should have good technical skills, as well as sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Sonography.
- An industry certification and state license may be advantageous.
- Strong technical, communication, interpersonal, and patient service skills.
- The ability to explain technical terms in a clear and understandable way.
- Good eyesight and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills