Job detail page
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Years of Experience:||3|
Performs diagnostic tests of the cardiovascular systems to patients to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of the cardiac diseases. To participate in the non-invasive cardiac procedures.
Summary of Main
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Actively participates in upholding and promoting the vision and culture of University Hospital – Sharjah (UHS)
- Complies with all UHS policies and procedures and fire regulations
- Participates in all aspects of the International Accreditation program to assist UHS attain and maintain international accreditation standards
- Performs electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, BP monitor, holter monitor, trans-oesophageal echocardiogram, exercise stress testing and dobutamine stress testing in compliance with departmental and hospital policy and procedure.
- Possess a strong knowledge of diagnostic Cardiac procedures. Have a complete understanding of all such procedures and an ability to make accurate measurements is essential.
- Ensure the timely production and delivery of patient procedures
- Participates in department process improvement projects.
- Attend meetings as required
- Report to Senior Cardiovascular Technician and Head of Cardiology Department (Non-invasive) when accidents and incidents and participate in the investigation and remedial action.
- Bachelor of Science
- Must have a valid UAE MOH Evaluation
· Junior Cardiovascular Technician with minimum 5 years experience in Echocardiography
- Junior Cardiovascular Technician with minimum 5 years experience in Echocardiography