- Neonatal Perinatal Clinical Fellowship, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Neonatal Perinatal Research Fellowship, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Neonatal Transport Certificate, University of Manitoba, Canada
- The Arab Board Specialty Certificate in Pediatrics
- Master Degree in Pediatrics, Damascus University, Syria
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Physician Certificate in Human Medicine, Damascus University, Syria
- Member of the Canadian Pediatrics Society.
- More than 10 years’ experience as Consultant Neonatology at decent hospitals in Qatar, Canada, Saudi and Syria.
- Worked at The Health Sciences Centre: NICU Children’s Hospital and IMCN Women’s Hospital, Winnipeg, Canada.
- Participated in many conferences and courses around the world including USA and Australia and UK.
- Lead of Neonatal Nutrition and Neonatal Therapy Program in NICU, Women Wellness and Research Center, Doha, Qatar.
- Published many research studies in international and local peer review journals.
- Neonatal Nutrition
- Exclusive human milk diet for preterm infants
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Management of extreme low birth weight infants
Request an Appointment
Doctor Short name
Mohamad Rami Alturk