- MD, Korea University College of Medicine, Korea
- Internship, Korea University Medical Center, Korea
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, Korea University Guro Hospital, Korea
- Clinical Instructor, MADI International Shoulder Arthroplasty Center, Seoul, Korea
- Orthopedic Consultant & Surgeon, Gangbuk Himchan Hospital, Seoul, Korea
- Associate Professor, Korea University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
- Member of Korean Arthroscopy Society, Korean Shoulder and Elbow Society, Korean Knee Society, AO Trauma Asia Pacific
- Dr. Chay is Korean educated and trained consultant with extensive experience of over 10 years in the field of orthopedic surgery, successfully completing over 2,000 surgeries and procedures.
- He highly specializes in arthroscopic surgery and has completed over 500 cases including arthritis management, rotator cuff repair, meniscectomy and meniscus repair, anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Dr. Chay is excellent and skillful in manual and computer navigated arthroplasty for which he has successfully completed over 300 cases.
- He will also provide you with non-surgical treatments and solutions such as injections, physiotherapy and medications if surgeries are not necessary.
- Total Knee Replacement Arthroplasty (Manual or Computer Assisted Robotic)
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery (Meniscus Repair, Cartilage Regeneration)
- Corrective Osteotomy Surgery
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement Arthroplasty
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery (Rotator Cuff, Labrum)
- Upper Extremity (Elbow, Wrist, Hand) Tendon & Ligament Surgery
- Fracture Surgery and Management of Upper & Lower limb
- Sports Injury
- Intra-Articular Injections
Request an Appointment