Dr. Feda Al Ali
- American Board of Wound Healing
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM) Fellowship
- Internal Medicine Point-of-Care Ultrasound Fellowship
- Associate Faculty at University of South Carolina - School of Medicine - Clinical Learning Department.
- Michigan State Board of Medicine license.
- Florida State Board of Medicine License.
- South Carolina State Board of Medicine License.
- MOH License-Internal Medicine Consultant
- American College of Physicians Member
- American Institute Ultrasound Medicine
- Member Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
More than 10 years of experience in Internal Medicine.
Associate Faculty for Clinical Learning at University of South Carolina (USC), School of Medicine.
Worked at privileged hospitals in the United States such as Palmetto (Prisma) Health USC Medical Group, Prisma Health Richland Hospital, Prisma Health Baptist Hospital, Orlando Health Inpatient Medicine Group, Orlando Regional Medical Center Hospital, UF Health Cancer Center -Lewis Pavillion Hospital, South Seminole Hospital, Winnie Palmer Hospital, Doctor P. Phillip's Hospital and SouthLake Hospital.
Chief Resident and Internal Medicine Resident at Beaumont Health-Oakwood Campus-Wayne State University Affiliated
Worked as an Internal Medicine Resident Mid-West (Outpatient) Medical Center-Oakwood Campus
Worked as a Pediatrics Resident at Shaikh Khalifa Medical City-Cleveland Clinic Affiliated
Worked as a Nenonatal ICU Resident at Corniche Hospital
Completed an Internship at Dubai Health Authority.
- Chronic bronchitis
- Skin disorders
- Common sprains: ankle, wrist, finger
- Common strains: back, groin
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Mood disorders
- Skin conditions
- Thyroid disease
- Urinary tract infections
- Adult incontinance
- Adult well-care checkups
- Health-risk assessments
- Vaccinations - like flu shots, pneumonia