Dr. Qasem Mohammad Alhammouri
Consultant Ophthalmology & Aeromedical Examiner
- Jordanian Board in ophthalmology
- Fellowship training in paediatric ophthalmology and strabis-mology from University of Giessen, Germany.
- Graduated from Faculty of Medicine, University of Jordan.
- Completed training at Royal medical Services of Jordan.
- He is a member of:
- Jordanian Medical Association
- Jordan Society of Ophthalmologist
- International Council of Ophthalmology (UK).
- European society of paediatric Ophthalmology.
- Has more than 23 years of experience in general and anterior segment ophthalmology with high volume clinical and surgical work
- Associated with the Royal Medical Services in Jordan as a Consultant ophthalmologist before joining UHS
- Has Comprehensive experience in the diagnosis and management of anterior segment disease and pediatric cases besides management of diabetic retinopathy laser and intravitreal injections and medical and laser management of glaucoma glaucoma
- Performed more than 8000 cataract surgeries (Extracapsular Cataract Extraction and Phaco surgery) and 750 squint surgeries to date
- Performed more than 300 eye trauma surgeries (Globe Rapture) and has the expertise in using different ophthalmic laser machines (Argon, Yag, and Diode)
- Cataract Cases of Different Types
- Diabetic Retinopathy Including Laser Management and Intraocular Injections
- Different Anterior Segment Diseases (Eye Lid Lesions, Dry Eye and Medical Management of Different Corneal Diseases.
- Medical Management of Glaucoma Cases
- Management of Pediatric and Adult Squint Cases
- Management of Different Types of Ocular Trauma