- Swedish Board in Ophthalmology
- International Fellow in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, New England Eye Center, Tuft University School of Medicine, Boston.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bangalore University, India.
- More than 35 years of experience as Ophthalmologist in decent hospitals in Sweden and Boston.
- Consultant and Head of the Department of Ophthalmology at decent hospitals in UAE.
- Presented Paper in UAE International Conference comparing the two techniques of Phacoemulsification and Phaco fracture regarding outcome, advantages, and disadvantages cost.
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Member of Royal Australian and New Zeeland College of Ophthalmology
- Member of Emirates Medical Association (Ophthalmic Society)
- Member of American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Emergencies of the eye
- Laser Trabeculoplasty
- Laser Iridetomy
- Lasir for diabetic retinopathy
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Cataract Surgery (phacoemulsification, extracapsular, small incision non-phaco)
Request an Appointment