Has more than 16 years of experience in the ophthalmology Specialization Worked at prestigious hospitals in Germany and Syria as a Consultant Ophthalmology Got a Licence from the Medical Association of Brandenburg, a Permanent License in Dresden - Germany, a Permanent License as a specialist in Ophthalmology from the Ministry of Health in Syria, the European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
- More than 35 years of experience as Ophthalmologist in decent hospitals in Sweden and Boston.
- Consultant and Head of the Department of Ophthalmology at decent hospitals in UAE.
- Presented Paper in UAE International Conference comparing the two techniques of Phacoemulsification and Phaco fracture regarding outcome, advantages, and disadvantages cost.
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Member of Royal Australian and New Zeeland College of Ophthalmology
- Experience more than 10 years in and out UAE
- Has more than 10 years as a senior specialist in prestigious hospitals within UAE as an anterior segment surgeon and medical retina
- Complete his residency training at Cairo University hospital, Kasr AlAiny, Egypt
- Adjunct lecture in Ophthalmology at RAK Medical college
- Attended many local and international conferences
- Member of Syrian Medical Syndicate and Egyptian Medical Syndicate
- Held various training positions as specialist opthalmology for 10 years in hospitals in England UK (Royal Blackburn Hospital, Royal Rochdale Hospital, Stepping Hill Hospital, Warrington Hospital, and Countess of Chester Hospital) before joining the University Hospital of Sharjah, UAE
- Specializes in the field of ophthalmology, especially in the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of diseases related to the retina and diabetic retinopathy, including Laser treatment and intravitreal injection of Anti-VEGF
- An active leader in the medical community, she is a member of th
Has more than 18 years of extensive clinical experience as a specialist Ophthalmologist and Vitreo-Retinaextensive clinical experience practiced his work prior to joining the University Hospital in Sharjah in various medical institutions in India and the United Arab Emirates Academically, a lecturer for students of Medical College of India Hosted many local and international talks about his expertise Hosted many local many local and international talks about his expertise
- Has more than 23 years of experience in general and anterior segment ophthalmology with high volume clinical and surgical work
- Associated with the Royal Medical Services in Jordan as a Consultant ophthalmologist before joining UHS
- Has Comprehensive experience in the diagnosis and management of anterior segment disease and pediatric cases besides management of diabetic retinopathy laser and intravitreal injections and medical and laser management of glaucoma glaucoma
- Performed more than 8000 cataract surgeries (Extracapsular Cataract Extraction and Phaco su