- Dr. Chay is Korean educated and trained consultant with extensive experience of over 10 years in the field of orthopedic surgery, successfully completing over 2,000 surgeries and procedures.
- He highly specializes in arthroscopic surgery and has completed over 500 cases including arthritis management, rotator cuff repair, meniscectomy and meniscus repair, anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
Himchan UHS Spine and Joint Center
- Dr. Kang is a Korean-educated and trained consultant surgeon who served Cheil Orthopedic Hospital in Korea as the Head Director of Spine Center prior to joining UHS.
- He is specialized in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries (MISS) which leaves less than 1cm of the surgical wound, minimizing the post-surgical recovery time.
- Dr. Cho is a Korean-educated and trained consultant surgeon who is very well-known in Korea for his specialty of Endoscopic Spine Surgery, the most advanced modality of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries (MISS).
- He is especially experienced and skilled in both Uniportal & Biportal Endoscopic Spine Surgeries and endoscopic fusions. These cutting-edge surgical methods cover most spine diseases such as Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (HNP) or Spinal Stenosis caused by degeneration of the spine.