- Dr. Fawaz has more than 20 years of experience as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
- He worked as a consultant plastic surgeon in Germany, Kuwait and Oman for many years.
- Qualified Specialist with almost 11 years of overall experience in the domain of Anesthesia
- Has experience with almost all types of invasive / Non-invasive procedures being performed in the Operation Room to give the best Anesthesia Care to the patient
- proficient in providing perioperative care for a wide range of surgeries to Adults & Pediatric patients
- Almost 8 years’ of experience in Cardiac Anesthesia
Lifetime Member of Indian Speech and Hearing Association (ISHA) Registered with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) More than 6 years of experience as Audiologist in prestigious hospitals Published many articles in the field of Audiology Basic Life Support (BLS) certified
Experience in Paediatric Emergency Department as well as teaching undergraduate students during clinical posting and supervising them Worked as Consultant and Assistant Professor at Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi and Al-Mustafa Medical Centre Karachi At NGHA Riyadh KSA gained experience as Paediatric Emergency Staff Physician At King Fahad Medical City Riyadh KSA trained as Paediatric Resident, International Residency Program Published an article about Childhood bronchial asthma; serum cholecalciferol in childhood bronchial asthma and its association with asthma severity
- Dr. Faisal Mehboob Qureshi has an Experience in Pediatrics Emergency, teaching medical students and delivering lectures as faculty member of University of Sharjah.
- 13 years of experience in decent Hospitals around the GCC
- Teaching hospitals in Pakistan including Ayub teaching hospital, Abbottabad and Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Islamabad
- Dr. Zafar Iqbal Memona Has more then 10 year of experience of pediatric and capable of diagnosing and treating infants and children in both emergancy and non emergency situation
- Completed pediatric and neonatology residancy training from pakistan and later worked in kingdom of Saudi Arabia before joining to university hospital sharjah in 2015
- Accreditaed and certi ed in pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Accreditaed and certi ed in neontal resuscitation program (NRP)
- More than 11 years experience in Orthopedics
- More than 9 years experience in the largest teaching hospital of pakistan Allied Hospital Faislabad
- In addition to 2 Years in prestigious specialist orthopaedic surgeon
Dr. Syed Akbar Hussain has Over 7 years of experience in the field of Pediatrics and Neonatology. Before Joining University Hospital Sharjah, he worked as a Specialist Pediatrician at prestigious hospitals in the UAE. Additionally, worked in Clinical research trials on Vagus Nerve Stimulation therapy in Depression at Saint Louis, Missouri, USA. Attached to the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at the University of Sharjah as an Adjunct Clinical Lecturer in Pediatrics for our undergraduate students.
More than nine years of experience in physiotherapy Worked in Agha Khan University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan Worked in Dubai Club for the People of Determination (Dubai Club for the Disabled)