- Dr. Chay is Korean educated and trained consultant with extensive experience of over 10 years in the field of orthopedic surgery, successfully completing over 2,000 surgeries and procedures.
- He highly specializes in arthroscopic surgery and has completed over 500 cases including arthritis management, rotator cuff repair, meniscectomy and meniscus repair, anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Dr. Kang is a Korean-educated and trained consultant surgeon who served Cheil Orthopedic Hospital in Korea as the Head Director of Spine Center prior to joining UHS.
- He is specialized in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries (MISS) which leaves less than 1cm of the surgical wound, minimizing the post-surgical recovery time.
Chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery at Eul-ji General Hospital, Seoul, Korea President of the Korean Society of Microsurgery, Korean Society for Surgery of the Hand, Korean Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Korean Medical Faculty Association and Seoul National University Medical College Faculty Association Member of the Korean Medical Association, Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Korean Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Korean Society for Surgery of the Hand, Korean Society of Microsurgery, Interna
Asan Medical Center & The Class & Mizain plastic surgery clinic in Gangnam-Gu, Korea Experience in all range of plastic and cosmetic surgery services including all kinds of aesthetic problems using operative/non-operative modalities Body contouring after massive weight loss techniques and Anti-aging Conducted various operations including tummy tuck, thigh reduction and male breast reduction (Gynecomastia) Research executive in Korea and actively works as a representative advisor to Medytox, Korea Experience in the injections of Botulinum toxin and filler
- Dr. Cho is a Korean-educated and trained consultant surgeon who is very well-known in Korea for his specialty of Endoscopic Spine Surgery, the most advanced modality of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries (MISS).
- He is especially experienced and skilled in both Uniportal & Biportal Endoscopic Spine Surgeries and endoscopic fusions. These cutting-edge surgical methods cover most spine diseases such as Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (HNP) or Spinal Stenosis caused by degeneration of the spine.